DavaDarko and United Andrew

Friday, May 28, 2010

Death of Slipknot's Paul Gray

Slipknot is one of my all time favorite bands. I hoped to see them Live, but I think that they needs some time off after the death of the bassist Paul Gray. I'm going to my dad's house for most of the summer and the second I can, I'm going to add a new picture app for my blog on the sidebar. Most will be pictures of Paul Gray, Slipknot, and pictures from my Halo 3 Fileshare. Sorry for the lack of updates. Some good news, I'm acting in a Machinima. It's basically a spoof from Red vs Blue. Wish me luck.

Stay (sic),
DavaDarko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask