DavaDarko and United Andrew

Friday, March 26, 2010

DavaDarko: Bungie.net

If any Halo 3 players are willing to, you can challenged me to a 1v1 on Halo 3. Just so you can meet the guy who craves attention and to be a "well known" Machinima producer. You can find me at http://www.bungie.net/ under DavaDarko, and if you willing, you, I, and two other Recon cravers can try to earn the Vidmasters. Spacificlly, Annuel, De'j'a Vu, and Brainpan. Contact me over bungie.net or Xbox LIVE.


P.S.  Not to be insensative or some shit, but please do not leave any comments that are in a foreign language. I nearly jumped off a two story building when I got my first comment, but the Chinese/Japanese/korean or any other language similar to that didn't go well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask