DavaDarko and United Andrew

Monday, March 1, 2010

Davamusic

Slipknot: Tattered and Torn
Plus, from here on out, I'll start to give out lyrics for the weekly posted Davamusic songs

Tattered and Torn Lyrics
Kill me!
Tattered and Torn- Something Aches
Tattered and Torn- Bad Things Slither
Tattered and Torn- My floors are burning down
Tattered and Torn- and I can't find a window

Tattered and Torn- This is Midevil
Tattered and Torn- This is Cerivral
Tattered and Torn- Suffocated
Tattered and Torn- Melodramatic

Tattered and Torn- Driven to the Verge of
Tattered and Torn- I make you my enemy
Tattered and Torn- The nerves you sevre
Tattered and Torn- Can serve you better

Tattered and Torn- In the blink of an Eye!
Tattered and Torn- In the space of a Second!
Tattered and Torn- Open my Wrists!
Tattered and Torn- Give me my Lessons!
Tearing myself apart- From the things that make Me hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask