DavaDarko and United Andrew

Monday, February 15, 2010

DavaDarko: What? You Cant Pronounce My Name?

Its realy funny what my subject is.... how to spell my fucking name. Its pronounced Dave-aDarko. However, I was on Halo 3 Matchmaking and someone called me DuhvuhDarko. Someone else calls me DavaDork, which I find funny. The original pronunciasion DahvahDarko but it just grew into Dave-aDarko and it went on from there. People also try to talk shit and ask "What kind of stupid name is DavaDarko?" when their gamertag is buckjason5532 or themasonl33ofluv199282 or some other juvenile nickname that they put into to hurry and play their precious Xbox. Im just saying that most people cant talk shit if they dont have something to back it up. Clothes I dont give a shit about, I still buy clothes from Wal-mart. I just wanted to get a point out. Just take one of the four off topic subject and have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask