DavaDarko and United Andrew

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Davanet: Heavy Metal

I wanted to post another Davanet debate or recomendation to you all about Heavy Metal/rock music. If youre a metal/rock fan, heres some bands that you should check out.
Metallica
Iron Maiden
MegaDeth
As I Lay Dying
Slipknot
Six Feet Under
Rob Zombie/White Zombie
Slayer
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
Breaking Benjamin
Killswitch Engage
Dethklok
Van Halen
Nickelback
Stone Sour
System of a Down
Static-X
These are only the few out of my three page list of bands I could tell you. Heres some albums that made my playlist
Metallica: and justice for all...
Slipknot: Vol. 3
Breaking Benjamin: Phobia
Static-X: Cannibal
System of a Down: Toxicity
As I Lay Dying: An Ocean Between Us

Ill get started on typing the three page list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask