DavaDarko and United Andrew

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Davalocity: Jon CJG

   As to whoever reads my blog, I am a amature critic and Im not familiar with correct grammer most of the time. Id like to tell you my opinions on Jon CJG or fromally perfered to as Jonathan Graham, but you all can just keep calling him Digitalph33r for all I give a shit. Jon is a well known Machinima producer for series such as Arby 'n' the Chief, Hard Justice, and One Life Remaining. Sorry, I would write more but this is just a heads up for my Jon CJG Review. No Im not going to get close up with everyones favorite producer and Im not going to interveiw him. Im just going to simply give you basic facts and opinions on his series and some cool links that you should check out. The next few posts will just be Jon CJG fan bullshit and FAQs. Not that anyones acually asked me any questions, just about what he types on his FAQs.
Thank you all and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask