DavaDarko and United Andrew

Sunday, February 7, 2010

DAVANET: War Games

In my years of "gaming experience", Ive played alot of games. If your a war-based gamer, I would like to recomend some war-based games to you.
Halo Series
Gears of War
Call of Duty
 killzone
Quake
Mass Effect
Those are the games that have a great rating, from DAVANET, in the catagories such as Gameplay, Storyline, and graphics. My personal favorite is Halo 3 just for the multiplayer, because the weapons are more accurate and dont shake like in Call of Duty or Gears of War. But if you want good graphics and gore, youd better get a hold of Gears of War. Gears of War and Halo Wars have the best graphics in my opinion and experience. I just wanted to keep my blog frequently updated and I thought it would be a real time-killer to give a DAVANET update.

P.S. Check out Killzone, it was on PS2 and graphics were just as great as any Xbox 360 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask