DavaDarko and United Andrew

Friday, February 12, 2010

Omerta Productions: New Ideas

If you want to create Machinima and you have everything required to do it, but you lack the imagination that fans crave, contact me at Damion.vasquez@gmail.com and I will assist you in a Machinima idea. Basiclly, email me and I'll give you some choices on my ideas that I cant bring to life and I can write the scripts or you can. Just stick to the plot and the story line. Its absolutly free. For future reference, Im not going to mooch off others hard work and day that I did all the producing, acting, and voice work, I just have alot of unused ideas that must be brought to life. Anyone please take this underadvisment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Blog Titles Include... DavaDarko Omerta Productions Davanet Davalocity and Davamusic

Paul Gray

Paul Gray
R.I.P Paul Gray 1972-2010

Slipknot

Slipknot
Slipknot All Hope Is Gone Mask